If your smile is missing any teeth, you may be in need of a quality tooth replacement treatment. Prepare your summer smile with effective tooth replacement treatments. If you have suffered tooth loss, you can repair your smile with one these helpful procedures:
– A dental implant is a highly effective tooth replacement service that permanently installs material directly in your jawbone. If your jaw is strong enough, a dental implant can be installed that can last a lifetime. Should a dental implant ever break due to an oral accident or injury, they can be replaced.
– A dental bridge is a highly effective tooth replacement service that can conceal gaps between teeth and fill out your smile and is held in place by directly linking to neighboring teeth or implants.
– Dentures are used to replace lost or missing teeth with temporary replacements that bond directly to your gums. They are easily removable at night and can be stored in a denture cleaning solution while you sleep for added comfort.
If you would like to experience the life-changing transformation that our tooth replacement treatments can provide, please stop by Gill Family Dentistry for an oral exam from Dr. Amandeep S Gill and our team at our amazing dentist facility in Modesto, California. Schedule your visit by calling us at (209) 549-1721. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful summer!
Were you aware that Dr. Amandeep S Gill offers full smile makeovers at Gill Family Dentistry for our patients in Modesto, California? This full picture concept allows us to essentially redo your smile using a wide range of treatment options to help you create the smile of your dreams and successfully change your outlook on life.
Do you currently suffer from misshapen, gapped, or missing teeth? Or broken, worn, crooked, damaged or decayed teeth? Well, we can help! Our smile makeover is personalized for your needs by combining several treatments for your smile issues. This might include dental bonding, bridges, crowns, fillings, implants or veneers. It can also involve complete or partial dentures or teeth whitening.
We have seen that a smile makeover isn’t just about your smile, it’s also about your health and well-being. As you are once again able to smile with confidence, your self-esteem improves. This happens because of a very real phenomenon as the brain releases neuropeptides when you smile. These neuropeptides enable communication within the neurons, and this allows messages to be sent throughout your body. This reduces stress levels by releasing the feel-good hormones in the body, you know them as dopamine, endorphins, and serotonin. The result is lowered blood pressure and heart rate, all thanks to the simple act of smiling and feeling good about yourself.
If you would like to know more about our full smile makeover, please give our team a call at (209) 549-1721 and schedule your consultation. We will work with you to customize a smile you can be proud of!
Missing a tooth in any part of your mouth can seriously impair your ability to chew food. As time passes, additional complications are likely to arise. The surrounding teeth might start to twist and drift toward the void. This can result in alignment problems and chips in the corresponding teeth in your bite.
To prevent this from happening, your dentist, Dr. Amandeep S Gill, will often recommend having the tooth restored by a dental implant in Modesto, California.
The number of steps involved in the process could vary depending on the unique details of your mouth.
If the loss of the tooth compromised the bone tissues in the area, you might need to have a bone graft installed beforehand. This will restore sufficient bone structure so you can securely anchor a titanium abutment implant.
Dr. Amandeep S Gill will then refer you to an oral surgeon who will install the implant. The oral surgeon will make a careful incision in your gums. A narrow channel will be made into the bone. A titanium implant will then be screwed into the channel in the bone and your gums will be sutured closed.
Titanium is known for being biologically safe and it will become one with your natural bone in a process known as osseointegration.
Once your gums have healed and the titanium implant has fully integrated into the surrounding bone tissues, Dr. Amandeep S Gill will take an impression. This will be sent to the dental lab where a permanent crown will be fashioned from porcelain, gold or base metal alloys.
If you are missing a tooth in your mouth, you should call Gill Family Dentistry at (209) 549-1721 to see if you’re a good candidate for a dental implant.
Are you self-conscious about one or more missing teeth? Are you tired of wearing uncomfortable dentures? Do you feel uncomfortable about removing healthy tooth structure to have a dental bridge placed? If you answered, “yes,” to any of these questions, dental implants in Modesto, California, may be a good choice for your smile. Dental implants are made up of titanium posts (which act as replacement tooth roots) and restorations (which acts as replacement teeth).
Dr. Amandeep S Gill may recommend dental implants to do one or more of the following:
– Improve your appearance and self-esteem. Dental implants are designed to look and feel like your natural teeth. They become permanent because they are made to fuse with your jawbone. Because implants look like your own teeth, they can restore your self-esteem.
– Improve your speech. Poor-fitting dentures can slide in your mouth, which can cause you to mumble or slur when you speak. Dental implants provide confidence when you speak, as they will not slip.
– Improve your comfort. Implants are a part of you, so they take away the discomfort of removable dentures.
– Allow you to eat properly. Eating with ill-fitting dentures can be difficult, as they can slide in your mouth. However, dental implants are made to function like your natural teeth, so you can eat with confidence.
– Improve your oral health. Dental implants do not require tooth reduction Because of this, more of your teeth are left intact, which improves long-term oral health.
– Provide durability. Dental implants are very strong and will last for many years. If they are well maintained, they may even last a lifetime.
– Provide convenience. Dental implants to not need to be removed at night and they do not need messy adhesives to hold them in place. Implants are a part of your smile.
We invite you to contact Gill Family Dentistry today to learn more about how dental implants can restore your smile and to schedule an appointment with our dentist.